Friday, October 28, 2011

It's been awhile since I was on here last. Like, a year and a half at least. I'm going to try to find a little time everyday to write about my thoughts and give you a little "Peak at the Parton's". Between taking care of a 22 month old boy and a 4 month old girl, and keeping up with the housework and laundry, my days seem to go by pretty fast. Everyday is filled with adventure and lots of laughs, some frustration and never a dull moment. I wouldn't change a single thing, I love being home everyday with my 2 beautiful babies. They keep me going and I have never known this kind of love. I'm so thankful God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who is also an incredible daddy. He loves the Lord and leads this family to do the same. I have been up since 5:50 this morning and made my cup of coffee and sat down with the Bible to spend some time in the Word. As I was lying in bed last night I thought Wow, how many times did I check my facebook today? And how many times did I open the Bible and take time out for Jesus?... I was VERY guilty. So, that is definitely #1 on my list everyday now, to start my day off with setting aside some special time for God. He is why I am so blessed and can live everyday with the great life that I have. I'm so thankful for everything He has done and I don't ever want to take that for granted. Giving Him a little time everyday, even if that means getting up a little earlier than normal, is the least I can do for all He has done in my life.

Have a great and blessed Friday everyone. The weekend is here and it's gonna be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment