Well the weekend is over again, it always seems to go so fast! Monday is busy day for me, trying to get the house cleaned back up and the laundry going again. I'm ready for another great week though! Maybe there will be some pretty days for Kaydon to get to play and ride the 4wheeler (his most favorite thing right now).
So, is it bad that have an almost 2 year old boy and 4 1/2 month old baby girl and I'm already getting baby fever again??? DON'T worry... it's not enough to actually go through with it:) I'm ready to enjoy my sweet babies and take all the time that I have with them. Jordon says we are done anyways, we have a perfect boy and a perfect girl. We always said we wanted 2 or 3 and now I'm saying maybe 3 but he's pretty set on our babies right now. I think I am too, but just not quite for sure yet. It would be awhile before another baby came along anyways, and LOTS of convincing for Jordon. I just get fever after holding my precious newborn nephew, the fever will break soon enough:) Everything seems so perfect right now with Jordon and I and our little family that we have. I'm a pretty proud momma and wife. Well, back to the housework and to start some dinner. Have a great week and be Blessed!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment